Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Ferocious Mingle Market

On the second Sunday of every month The Ferocious Mingle Market takes place in the Dublin Food Co-op in Newmarket Square, Dublin.

My work will be available here, regularly, every second Sunday of every month. My idea at the moment is that I would like to exhibit not only in galleries but also to a wider audience. Also, a gallery tends to take around 45% commission so I can make my work available for less at a market. However, I intend to save some work for exhibition in galleries only so there will always be surprises coming along.

I will have etchings, silhouettes and some 3D figures available. This is a really interesting market with lots of unusual stuff up for grabs that you are unlikely to find anywhere else. It's also a good Sunday out with some good grub, fancy dress and music to keep everyone occupied. Do pootle along for a peruse.

1 comment: