Wednesday, October 21, 2009


I thought I'd put up a few more etchings for you to have a look at. I'll keep updating this blog with developing work and news of upcoming exhibitions.
I made most of these during my time spent studying for a degree in Fine Art Print at The National College of Art and Design in Dublin.
Some of them were created for my Graduation show and final assessment, all of them are for sale (just drop me an email).


My work seems to be in a constant state of development but often returns to similar themes of memory, childhood, stories and dreams. Right now I'm becoming interested in how characters repeat in dreams, myths and children's literature and are given form dependent on their creators personal, historical and cultural experience. I'm also extending my practice into painting and plan to make some of my creations in 3D.

1 comment:

  1. i love your work! I purchased the red balloon dream like etching and really enjoy looking at it...best of luck

    ReplyDelete